Access to and use of this site is provided by BHF subject
to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms
and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- BHF reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions
at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use
of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance
of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and
in a manner which does not infringe the rights or restrict,
or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third
- If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions
site relating to specific material then the latter shall
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed
in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes
shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts
of England and Wales.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full,
the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
- Any questions regarding this site should be sent to Online
team, British Heart Foundation, Greater London House, 180
Hampstead Road, London NW1 7AW or please contact
- BHF does not warrant that the functions contained in the
material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or
error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this
site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses
or bugs, nor do we guarantee the full functionality,
accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- BHF makes no representation that any information, product
or service referred to in the materials on this website is
appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those
who choose to access this website
are responsible for compliance
with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- This website is for information only. BHF has used all
and skill in compiling the content of this
website but makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any information
on this website and cannot accept liability for any errors
or omissions. Neither the content providers nor the publisher
accept any legal responsibility for, nor make any warranty
with respect to, the views expressed, advice provided or
procedures outlined on the site.
- Any product or service which is mentioned or shown on the
site is used for illustrative purposes only and is not an
endorsement by BHF or its content providers of such product
- BHF will not be liable in damages of any kind arising from
use of this site.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures,
logos regarding or relating to BHF are provided "as
is" without any representation or endorsement made and
without warranty of any kind whether express or implied.
In no event will BHF be liable for any damages including,
without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or
any damages or loss of profits whatsoever arising from the
use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the
site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- The Yoobot and British Heart Foundation name and logo,
'Take Heart', and 'Artie Beat' are trademarks of the British
Heart Foundation. The names, images and logos identifying
the BHF or third parties and their products and services
are the proprietary marks of the BHF and/or third parties
as appropriate. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions
or on the Yoobot.co.uk website may be construed as conferring
any licence or right under any trademark or patent of the
BHF or any third party.
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed
is strictly prohibited without prior written authorisation
from BHF. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as
conferring any licence by BHF to use any item displayed.
- Documents on this site may be copied for personal, non-commercial
use only on the condition that copyright and source indications
are also copied, no modifications are made and the document
is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have
been published on this site with the permission of the relevant
copyright owners (who are not BHF). All rights are reserved
on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested
from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within
- BHF takes no responsibility for the content of external
The existence of a link from any organisation's
site to the Yoobot.co.uk site does not imply that the BHF
endorses the activities or views of that organisation.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or
post on, any public area of the site including any data,
questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will
be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
- The material presented in Yoboot.co.uk site is not intended
to replace professional medical care or attention by a qualified
practitioner. We strongly advise all users with health problems
to consult a doctor. If you have any questions or concerns
about your condition, you must consult a doctor before starting
any treatment. The materials in Yoobot.co.uk cannot and should
not be used as a basis for diagnosis or choice of treatment.
British Heart Foundation is a registered charity in England and Wales
(225971) and Scotland (SCO39426). Registered as a company limited
by guarantee in England and Wales Number 699547. Registered office
at Greater London House, 180 Hampstead Road, London NW1 7AW.